The term 'Stroke Network of Southeastern Ontario' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Kingston General Hospital, Watkins 3 4-3-409-0, 76 Stuart St., Kingston, ON, K7L 2V7, Canada. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and copy. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Ontario, Canada.
1. Blog Moderator
This Blog is moderated by:
Stroke Network of Southeastern Ontario
Kingston General Hospital
76 Stuart Street
The Stroke Network of Southeastern Ontario reserves the right to exercise editorial control over posted content, including without limitation removing, adding, modifying or otherwise changing any Blog Posting, in whole or in part. By submitting a comment to a Blog, you understand and agree that we may post your comment in its entirety, in an edited version, or not at all. Generally, any editing will be done primarily for purposes of clarity, length or deletion of offensive, inappropriate, or potentially defamatory material. The Blog moderator may also include information about, and links to, other content and information that may be of interest to you and that are related to the topic of the Blog.
2. Disclaimer re Blog Postings
Comments or opinions expressed on each Blog are those of their respective contributors, and do not represent the views of the Stroke Network of Southeastern Ontario (SEO). Stroke Network SEO has no obligation to screen or censor any of the Blog postings, although as described above Stroke Network SEO reserves the right to do so from time to time. As a result, Stroke Network SEO has no control over, and disclaims any responsibility and liability for, the truth, accuracy, or completeness of any posting, or the quality, safety or legality of the subject of the posting. Each person making a Blog posting is solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of such posting. In addition, because user authentication on the Internet is difficult, Stroke Network SEO cannot and does not confirm that each user is who they claim to be. As a result, you acknowledge there may be, and assume all, risks associated with dealing with other users with whom you come in contact through the Site, including without limitation risk of harm in dealing with strangers, foreign nationals, underage persons or people acting under false pretenses.
3. Use of the Blogs; also subject to the General Terms and Conditions of the Site
Use of the Blogs is also subject to, and these additional terms and conditions are incorporated by reference into, the General Terms and Conditions of the Site, and as such, you should review those terms prior to using the Blogs. This Blog policy has been adopted with permission from Kingston Health Sciences Centre.